HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE
NOW HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE…
Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack, without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously.
Be prepared and become part of the solution. Get your free next-of-kin notification card today. Click here: https://www.InCaseOfEmergencyCard.com/
FALSE THIS COULD KILL SOMEONE
let me explain you a thing
- there are (at least) 2 types of heart attacks; you can’t tell the difference on your own
- and for anYONE WHO IS NOT UNDERGOING THE CARDIAC ARREST ONE INVOLVING LOSING YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS ,
- THE PRESSURE OF COUGHING OF PERFORMING THIS CPR MECHANISM COULD KILL YOU
- SO INSTEAD
- if you experience a heart attack, take ASPIRIN
people don’t think to do that, but
- it contains a blood-thinning agent that prevents further expansion of a clot in the arteries
- and would save your life
- fun fact: a music store owner from my area was undergoing a heart attack and his wife gave him aspirin which saved his life and bought him time before arriving at the hospital.